Following these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to increase flexibility whenever possible. We are here to help you make well-informed travel choices, plan ahead without compromising financially, and above all, help you feel safe on your trip.
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
Now you can modify or cancel your new reservation completely free of charge. To do this, we have opened the #WeTravelTogether plan. Choose this plan in your new reservations and you can cancel it whenever you want without any cost.
COMMITMENT TO YOU
Koisi Hostel is taking all necessary actions to increase hygiene and safety measures in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak.
- We strictly comply with local government guidelines
- We are equipped with disinfection in all common areas and public spaces
- We are offering improved cleaning in all of our spaces
- We will be operating in full compliance with the recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Upon arrival at Koisi Hostel, our guests are encouraged to follow all health and safety measures as established by global and local health authorities.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand gel
- When coughing or sneezing, do not use your hand to cover mouth and nose, rather a flexed elbow or tissue. Discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people
- Practice general hygiene measures when visiting markets
TRAVEL PLANS CHANGE. WE’RE ALWAYS HERE
We understand that now is an unpredictable time around the world. We’re constantly monitoring the situation to ensure that we take timely action. We want you to know that we’re here to answer any queries you may have — just contact our Reservation Team via firstname.lastname@example.org